Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to attach drawing to project

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
snowdrop
240 Views, 1 Reply

Unable to attach drawing to project

I have created a project in a specific folder. I also created a new drawing, in which I have imported some surfaces from Land Desktop and also created an alignment. I saved the drawing. Then from Master view, I right click the drawing and click "Attach to project" then choose my project. The problem is that the drawing isn't attached (plus sign does not appear on the left of "Drawings" under the project. Can anybody figure out why ? Thanks for your help.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: snowdrop

Hi, There is a problem attaching drawings to projects on computers using the Win2K operating system that don't have MDAC 2.7 SP1 and Windows 2000 service pack 3 or later installed. Information is available on the Install dialog of Autodesk Civil 3D > Supplemental Tools > Civil 3D Project Administration. You may have to create a new project, once the updates have been installed, in order to attach the drawing. Regards, Henry -- Henry Sanders Autodesk ISD Civil Test Development MDAC 2.7 SP1 "snowdrop" wrote in message news:23433891.1100033620171.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I have created a project in a specific folder. I also created a new drawing, in which I have imported some surfaces from Land Desktop and also created an alignment. I saved the drawing. Then from Master view, I right click the drawing and click "Attach to project" then choose my project. The problem is that the drawing isn't attached (plus sign does not appear on the left of "Drawings" under the project. Can anybody figure out why ? Thanks for your help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report