AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Contributor
snowdrop
Message 1 of 2 (81 Views)

Unable to attach drawing to project

81 Views, 1 Replies
11-09-2004 12:53 PM
I have created a project in a specific folder. I also created a new drawing, in which I have imported some surfaces from Land Desktop and also created an alignment. I saved the drawing. Then from Master view, I right click the drawing and click "Attach to project" then choose my project. The problem is that the drawing isn't attached (plus sign does not appear on the left of "Drawings" under the project. Can anybody figure out why ? Thanks for your help.
*Henry Sanders
Message 2 of 2 (81 Views)

Re: Unable to attach drawing to project

11-11-2004 07:18 AM in reply to: snowdrop
Hi, There is a problem attaching drawings to projects on computers using the Win2K operating system that don't have MDAC 2.7 SP1 and Windows 2000 service pack 3 or later installed. Information is available on the Install dialog of Autodesk Civil 3D > Supplemental Tools > Civil 3D Project Administration. You may have to create a new project, once the updates have been installed, in order to attach the drawing. Regards, Henry -- Henry Sanders Autodesk ISD Civil Test Development MDAC 2.7 SP1 "snowdrop" wrote in message news:23433891.1100033620171.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > I have created a project in a specific folder. I also created a new drawing, in which I have imported some surfaces from Land Desktop and also created an alignment. I saved the drawing. Then from Master view, I right click the drawing and click "Attach to project" then choose my project. The problem is that the drawing isn't attached (plus sign does not appear on the left of "Drawings" under the project. Can anybody figure out why ? Thanks for your help.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.