Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off Markers in Alignment

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
rossuwp00
5759 Views, 4 Replies

Turn off Markers in Alignment

Hi all!,

I am trying to turn off some markers shown below in magenta (the circles).  The problem is, I've gone through the ALignment Styles and can't seem to locate the layer that these markers are actually part of.  Does anyone have any recommendations on where to look?  Thank you for any help you can provide!

Markers.jpg

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
gjrcmb
in reply to: rossuwp00

Option 1:
Edit the Alignment Style.  In the Alignment Style dialog box, go to the Markers tab and change the Marker Styles to <None>.

Option 2:
Edit the Marker Style being used by the Alignment Style, Alignment Points you see on the Alignment Style Markers tab.  In the Marker Style dialog box on the Display tab, turn off the visibility of the Marker.

I would go with option 1 as the Marker Style is a General Multipurpose Style that you may want to display elsewhere or may be in use elsewhere.

Message 3 of 5
rossuwp00
in reply to: gjrcmb

Gavin,

Thank you.  I had already exhausted option 1 in my trail/errors of getting the markers to go away; however, your option two suggestion worked perfectly!  Thank you so much!

Message 4 of 5
gjrcmb

Well glad that worked for you but a unclear on why option 1 did not work. 

Are the Marker Styles being applied to the Alignment Style already set to <None> but you were still seing the circle marks displayed, or are you unable to set them to <None>? 

Anyway, sounds like that took care of your immediate issue.  Good luck with things.

Message 5 of 5
rossuwp00

Gavin,

Yeah, I don't know what was going on.  I was able to set the marker styles being applied to Alignment Styles to <None>, but for some reason the magenta markers were still coming up, hence my question.  I may dig around some more and trouble shoot that to see if there is a reason this was happening.  I'd like to avoid it in the future 🙂  Anyway, thank you again for your help!  Have a great day!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report