Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble opening C3D

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
182 Views, 4 Replies

Trouble opening C3D

I have been having trouble opening Civil 3D 2007. Everytime I either open the program itself or an AutoCAD file with information already in it, it opens AutoDesk Map 3D 2007.

I have tried a few different things that Seiler Instrument has suggested, but nothing seems to work.

If anyone has encountered this issue before and knows of something I can do to fix it, I would appreciate the advice.

Thank you,
Richard
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
msanter
in reply to: Anonymous

Richard,

I would go to Add/Remove programs and try and run a repair on Civil 3D.

Let me know if that works!
-Melanie Santer
L.A. CAD
www.dirtdivac3d.blogspot.com
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

No, that did not work. Strangely enough, it even says the last time I used C3D was in Oct of 2006. I actually used it yesterday.

Do you have any other suggestions? I don't even think I have AutoDesk Map 3D on my computer. I didn't see it in the add/remove programs list.

Thank you,
Richard
Message 4 of 5
msanter

I would recommend installing the latest service pack (3) and if that doesn't work I would try and clean uninstall and reinstall. Does anyone else have any ideas before he does an uninstall and reinstall?

Thanks,
Melanie Santer
L.A. CAD
www.dirtdivac3d.blogspot.com
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

I ran across this problem and it turned out the user was clicking on the wrong icon when starting Civil 3D.

Thanks,
Doug Smith

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report