Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transparency (or faded) problem with profile view labels

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ScotBIM
505 Views, 3 Replies

Transparency (or faded) problem with profile view labels

An odd one this, when creating a PDF from a drawing of a profile view, the labels are faded. This happens when I use Autodesk's DWGtoPDF.PC3 file or direct to Adobe PDF.

The preview looks okay - see attached screen capture; C3D-preview,

But the actual PDF looks like this; C3D-PDF.

It is okay when I plot to a hard copy - and yes I have checked transparency is all set to 0.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
doni49
in reply to: ScotBIM

Let me make sure I understand what you're saying.

You tell it to plot using Dwg to PDF.pc3.  Before actually clicking ok to create the pdf, you click Preview and get what's shown in the "Preview" image.  Then without changing anything, you create the pdf.  Correct?  If so, then I agree with you that is odd.

What version are you using (including the SP # if applicable)?

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 4
ScotBIM

Civil3D 2014  - all up to date with service pack(s).

I've tried changing the font, the colour bylayer, the individual labels and bands, I've checked the transparency - everything.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Don't know if this would help, but have tried disabling the "Include layer information?"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report