Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TOOL PALETTE EXTENSION

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
115 Views, 1 Reply

TOOL PALETTE EXTENSION

We are currently running LDT04' and are on subscription with autodesk (preparing go to LDT05') and have Civil 3d. I have the wonderful job of jumping in to Civil 3d and trying to figure it out, at least some. Just wondering if, and how, to get the tool palette extension to work in Civil 3d. I tried running the install while having Civil 3d opened but it seemed to me because I have already installed it with LDT04' it was trying to uninstall it. Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

If you installed Civil3d after you installed LDT04 and the Tool Palette extension, you will need to uninstall the tool palette extension and then reinstall it for the extension to be installed for Civil3d. Before you uninstall it, you should copy your entire fonts directory to another directory. I found that if you had the extension installed and then installed Civil3d then uninstalled and reinstalled the extension, the extension installs the fonts from Civil3d instead of the ones that come with the extension. The fonts files with Civil3d have a newer date than the extension even though the fonts from the extensions are newer/modified fonts. Hope that helps if it didn't confuse you "Thomas Glidewell" wrote in message news:40c86ea4$1_1@newsprd01... > We are currently running LDT04' and are on subscription with autodesk > (preparing go to LDT05') and have Civil 3d. I have the wonderful job of > jumping in to Civil 3d and trying to figure it out, at least some. Just > wondering if, and how, to get the tool palette extension to work in Civil > 3d. I tried running the install while having Civil 3d opened but it seemed > to me because I have already installed it with LDT04' it was trying to > uninstall it. Thanks. > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report