Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title Block to Print

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ChrisGIS
165 Views, 1 Reply

Title Block to Print

I'm using AutoCADD 2013.  I'm trying to print a drawing and the title block will not plot.  I've tried clicking on it, then right clicking, choosing properties, for color choose "By Layer" and that didn't work.  The layer is not frozen or locked.  I'm new to AutoCADD I'm a GIS  Analyst if someone knows of a solution can you please be very specific.  Thanks,  Chris

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
doni49
in reply to: ChrisGIS

Welcome to the forum!

There is a forum setup specifically for AutoCAD 2013 & 2014.  You'll get better responses if you post over there.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2013-2014/bd-p/706

But before you do, here are a few things to try first.  If you're still having troubles and need to post, include this info when you do.

1) What layer is the title block on?  Is that layer set to NON-PLOT?  What about the elements within the title block (a block is special type of element which in turn contains sub-elements).  The block and all of its sub-elements can each be on distinct layers.  If a layer is set to NON-PLOT, you won't see it.

2) When you try to plot, what method are you using to tell it the area?

3) If possible, post your file along with the message.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report