Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS WEEKS MEETING?!?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
273 Views, 3 Replies

THIS WEEKS MEETING?!?

The link on the website links to last weeks meeting. whats the meeting key and that stuff for this week?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=3856538 -- Adam Davis Wish Software Limited 5 Biggar Road Silverburn EH26 9LQ UK tel: +44 (0)1968 670 899 fax: +44 (0)870 220 0875 mailto:adam@wishsoftware.com www.wishsoftware.com "Nick H" wrote in message news:402cffeb_1@newsprd01... > The link on the website links to last weeks meeting. whats the meeting key > and that stuff for this week? > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Hi everyone - sorry, but there was a problem with the URL that was posted on the Civil 3D site. The recording of today's "Styles Basics" session will be available beginning of next week. If you haven't had a chance, check out the recordings of past weeks sessions: Intro, SP1 Mere Point - overview Using LDT/Civil and Civil 3D together Feature focus - Surface Modeling http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=3856538 If you have time, join Dan Philbrick (Engineering Manager) and I (Product Manager) on Friday 2/20 will be having an open discusson on Civil 3D. Come with questions, comments etc. I'll scan this News Group to see if there are any trends we want to focus on. Feel free to send me any comments directly via EMAIL as well. Thanks DAS "Nick H" wrote in message news:402cffeb_1@newsprd01... > The link on the website links to last weeks meeting. whats the meeting key > and that stuff for this week? > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I could not make it for the meeting... Is "Styles Basics" going to be posted on the Civil3D webpage? Thanks, -- Strah @ Langan "Dave Simeone" wrote in message news:402d4066_3@newsprd01... > > Hi everyone - sorry, but there was a problem with the URL that was posted on > the Civil 3D site. The recording of today's "Styles Basics" session will be > available beginning of next week. If you haven't had a chance, check out the > recordings of past weeks sessions: > > Intro, SP1 > Mere Point - overview > Using LDT/Civil and Civil 3D together > Feature focus - Surface Modeling > > http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=3856538 > > If you have time, join Dan Philbrick (Engineering Manager) and I (Product > Manager) on Friday 2/20 will be having an open discusson on Civil 3D. Come > with questions, comments etc. I'll scan this News Group to see if there are > any trends we want to focus on. Feel free to send me any comments directly > via EMAIL as well. > > Thanks > DAS > > "Nick H" wrote in message news:402cffeb_1@newsprd01... > > The link on the website links to last weeks meeting. whats the meeting key > > and that stuff for this week? > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report