Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The state plane coordinate system LA83-SF is missing from the Library

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
937 Views, 8 Replies

The state plane coordinate system LA83-SF is missing from the Library

In AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 when assigning the state plane coordinate system LA83-SF is missing from the Library. Although it is visible as a choice to select in the Available coordinate systems window when creating a Category. Is there a fix for this?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
ToddRogers-WPM
in reply to: Anonymous

It's LA83-SF-MOD

Todd Rogers
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous

Thank you very much for your reply. If you go through the step of creating a category LA83-SF is included with the list of Louisiana state plane coordinate systems. And can be added to the category as well. The is how I found the discrepancy. Regards, Coronado
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous

I pressed Accept as Solution by accident.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

Thank you very much for your reply.

If you go through the step of creating a category LA83-SF is included with the list of Louisiana state plane coordinate systems. And can be added to the category as well. The is how I found the discrepancy.

Regards,

Coronado,
Message 6 of 9
Sinc

It looks like they changed it to "LA83-SF-MOD"...  They've been really bad at these coordinate systems, and keep changing them from release to release...  Hopefully switching to the new definition will fix any issues you have.

Sinc
Message 7 of 9
Sinc
in reply to: ToddRogers-WPM

Oops, sorry Todd, I was looking at the "solution" flags, and didn't realize you said the same thing as me...  I skipped over your answer.

Sinc
Message 8 of 9
ToddRogers-WPM
in reply to: Sinc

No biggie Sinc. Sent from my Windows Mobile? phone.
Todd Rogers
Message 9 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: ToddRogers-WPM

I do appreciate the both of your trying to answer this question. I am in CADD Support and we just swung the kitchens door from MicroStation to AutoCAD. I had some training in AutoCAD Civil & Map 3d 2012. Is there any chance of AutoDesk analyze this problem and reply so I can give the user a developer answer?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report