Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text in Paperspace

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
petelien
975 Views, 8 Replies

Text in Paperspace

My text in paperspace  is printing gray. The viewports are printing in color, but the text is printing in gray. Any ideas??

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
MarySeufert
in reply to: petelien

About Plotting

About Plot Style Tables

Sounds like you need to alter your page setup. A decent start point, if you don't have plot styles setup already, is to use the OOTB monochrome style.

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 3 of 9
petelien
in reply to: MarySeufert

I don't want to use monochrome, I want them to print in the color the layer is. I have the plot style set to acad.

Message 4 of 9
rkmcswain

petelien wrote:

I don't want to use monochrome, I want them to print in the color the layer is. I have the plot style set to acad.

Then do not use a plot style, or edit the plot style so that the layer color = print color, or set the layer to a TrueColor, which will always print WYSIWYG, color wise.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 5 of 9
petelien
in reply to: rkmcswain

Nothing Happens when i change the plot styles, even if i change it from acad to monochrome to none, its still shows the text red, and the viewports color

Message 6 of 9
MarySeufert

ACAD.ctb will print in shades of grey AFAIK. I can't emphasize enough the value of setting up your own CTB. I use True Color to print layers in color when needed. True Color Selection

Edit: Do these objects have color overrides assigned?

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 7 of 9
petelien
in reply to: MarySeufert

I set the layers i wanted to print in color to true colors, then set the plot style to none. Still no change.

Message 8 of 9
5stringb

I would like to see some replies to this.  I'm having the same problem and there's no solution here.  Thanks.

Message 9 of 9
MarySeufert
in reply to: 5stringb

Plotting is one of the most complex items to troubleshoot without the drawing, plotter configuration file, pen table or style table being used.

We can only direct you to resources for learning how to set things up.  Please start a new thread with your issue and WAY more detail if you want a solution. Because to be quite frank, I have no idea what the OP of this thread was doing right or wrong.  No details = No solution.

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report