In a metric drawing I am trying to get some text styles set up for text labels and titles.
1) In the properties dialog box what units does it measure height in? Doesnt look like its millimeters.
2) In paper space you can size your text to a normal 3/32" or 1/8" text hieght. How do you set up text in model space so it comes in correctly (correct size) in paper space? Do you need to know the paperspace viewport scale ahead of time to add the correct text sizing to your profiles and misc text?
if you are seeing inches I would thing your drawing was not setup with a metric dwt file
I am assuming that you are referring to plain text and not Civil3D labels.
1) The text height is millimeters.
2) Create a annotative text style with the paper space height set see below and set current. Now you can create the text in your model spaces once you have created the text you need to add all the possible viewport scales to the text via properties.
3) When you have created your viewport set your viewport scale and from the viewport properties make sure you set the viewport annotation scale to the viewport scale.
You must remember you are working in metric not imperial so you cam not mix the two 3/32 and 1/8 don't exist
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.
Upgrading to a 2015 product? Make sure to check these out 1st!