Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text for Each

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
civilspace
294 Views, 2 Replies

Text for Each

Hi Everyone,

I have been using a "Text for Each" label component to get my connected pipe inverts displayed on my structure label on my profile views, but now, we'd like to get them in the pipe data band along the bottom.  The problem is that there is not "Text for Each" option when adding label data to a structure on the band.

How can I get the inverts of pipes that are connected to a structure to display in the data band?  For instance, three pipes connected to a manhole.

Ideas?

Regards,
Anthony
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dorina.stoica
in reply to: civilspace

Hi Anthony,

Try this:

On the Profile View Properties, bands,  when you choose the "Band type" scroll down and make sure you choose "Pipe Data", and pick a band style that have Invert Elevation information then you can edit the "Pipe Network Band Style" go to Band Details and you will see on the right side labels and ticks, type, pick on "Structure"   and go to Compose Label to modify text contents, go to text component editor, scroll down and  under Properties you will find more options. You can add info for pipes too.

D

Message 3 of 3

Not a band style as you want but a work around.

Create an empty band, then create a structure label that imitates what you want in the band, set the anchor to the bottom of the profile view (if that is where your bands are) with a negative offset to put it into the band.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report