Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text and Styles issue

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
471 Views, 1 Reply

Text and Styles issue

I have two peices of mtext, both use the same style. However, the text are two different types, variations or fonts, not sure what. In properties under TEXT/CONTENTS here are the diferences.

1. starts with "\pxql;"

2. with "{C2;"

I should be abler ot change all m,y text sharing a styole but for some reason I seem to have 1 style with more than one appearance.

BTW, the spell checker for this forum still, is sub par. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
andrewpuller3811
in reply to: Anonymous

The '\pxql;' is for left alignment formatting.

The 'C2' is for colour.

'\f' in the mtext is for font changes

Maybe a screen shot would help.

Check the font used by the text style you want.

Then edit the mtext.

Select all the text within the mtext object.

In the Formatting panel of the ribbon, change the font to the font from your style.

This should remove any internal font changes.

If that doesn't help, select one of the mtext objects, and type the command  "list" (without quotes). this will list the contents of the mtext object to the command line. Hit F2 to see the Autocad Text Window, where you can copy and paste the full contents from the Mtext object. Repeat for the other one. Post it here so we can have a look.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report