Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template Editor

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
JoaoMM
114 Views, 3 Replies

Template Editor

Hi!

I would like to know if Autodesk will develop a template editor to create templates without going through VBA codes.

Anybody know if Civil3d 2006 already have the template editor (like land/civil)??

Thanks,

Joao
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JoaoMM
in reply to: JoaoMM

Is any manner to create a dynamic template without going through VBA codes??? Thanks. Joao.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Hi, The template process has nothing to do with VBA codes. Hence your first question doesn't make any sense. You can design/edit templates. The process is different from the method in Land/Civil. These abilities are an absolutely essential part of any Road Design software. -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "JoaoMM" wrote in message news:4603392.1111253488135.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Hi! > > I would like to know if Autodesk will develop a template editor to create templates without going through VBA codes. > > Anybody know if Civil3d 2006 already have the template editor (like land/civil)?? > > Thanks, > > Joao
Message 4 of 4
JoaoMM

Hi,. Laurie!

I don't express very well in first post. In land/civil i am able to define new templates with control point, Superelevation, transition points, etc. In Civil3d2005 exists a options to create subassembly from a polyline. In this option is not possible to define transition points/ superelevations parameters, etc and the sections don´t update dynamic.
I think with a tool that permit create my own subassembly like land/civil is useful.
Is another way to define my own subassembly???
Civil3d2006 is better in this issue??
Thanks, Joao

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report