Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task Pane in AutoCAD 2015 missing data

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
bamatthews
423 Views, 3 Replies

Task Pane in AutoCAD 2015 missing data

Opened the Map Task Pane. Linked to a folder with some ESRI shape files and now I cannot see any of the line work that I had in that file. It seems like a blank drawing. Any thoughts on how to get it all back?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Check the Display Manager Tab on the Task Pane make sure that the Box next to the selected Shape file is checked.

Jim

Matrix3DSurveys

IDS2015

Message 3 of 4
Murph_Map
in reply to: bamatthews

A couple of things to try, first a regen, then zoom extends, then try slecting just one of the shp files layer in the display manager and zoon to it's extents (right click on the connection name) Next try to open the data table and select one feature's records and zoom to it. Last is to disconnet to the shp file then connect again. You are seleing ADD to MAP when you connect, right?

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 4 of 4
bamatthews
in reply to: Murph_Map

Murph,

Thanks so much for posting some solutions. However, I ended up stumbling upon the fact that you can Turn on and Turn off the drawing you are in. I discovered that I had slected off the "Map Base", which turned everything off that I had created. I appreciate your time and assistance, you probably understand how frustrating it is to believe that all is lost and I appreciate that you took the time to respond and attempt to help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report