Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table title

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
mikerobe100
1425 Views, 5 Replies

Table title

Anyone know how to remove the title portion of a table? I can get the text to not show. but not the box. 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Jeff_M
in reply to: mikerobe100

Sure, assign a height for the Title text to 0.0004

1-22-2014 6-02-54 AM.png

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 6
doni49
in reply to: mikerobe100

Under the table style definition, you'll need to set Cell Styles to Title and click the "No lines" icon (see image).  Then change Cell Styles to Header and enable the TOP LINE.

The title box will still appear on screen (gray) but it won't plot.

AcadTableStyle.png

EDIT:  I see that Jeff posted while I was typing.  His suggestion will leave the lines but make them closer together -- which will look like one dark line.  I'd say combine our two suggestions.  His suggestion will make it so that you don't even see the gray lines that mine gives you on screen.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 4 of 6
mikerobe100
in reply to: doni49

Sorry, I'm having trouble finding the Modify Table Style dialog box shown in your reply. How do you access it?

Message 5 of 6
mikerobe100
in reply to: Jeff_M

I did what Jeff suggested as well as going to my table style display properties and turning off Title Separator so it doesn't show the extra line. Thanks guys.

Message 6 of 6

Dons replay is showing the Modify Table Style dialogue for Autocad tables, where Jeffs post is showing the Table Style dialogue for Civil 3d tables.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report