Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

symbol not printing black and white

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
tmactom
257 Views, 3 Replies

symbol not printing black and white

Happy Friday everyone. Go Canada!

I have our Town logo ( inserted to a drawing. Everything prints black and white except this **** logo! I even shot a monochrome preview and it is still blue!

Am I missing something, did the Friday god's say to me "you shall have a headache". Regardless, I'm going for a cold one at lunch.

Please help before I start to take up smoking on this little mind bender.

T

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: tmactom

Hahahahaha just to make you jealous I am 10 minutes away from weekend!! I am leaving the office as we speak.

Your logo, is it a picture or drawn object using layers?

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 3 of 4
JoAnn_Hogan
in reply to: tmactom

If it is a picture, go to paint and make it black and white and reinsert it. If you have Raster design installed - You can use the tool in Autocad to make your logo bitonal.

Otherwise if it is a drawn object. Make sure that the colour in the layer properties says "By Layer" and try again. 😃

Oh and last thing, make sure when you plot you have the plot with plot style option selected! Very important.

Have a cold one on me and enjoy your weekend. I seriously hope this helps 😃

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 4 of 4
tmactom
in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

OK thanks,

It is a picture, when it goes to monochrome it goes grey. Can't seem to fade it to go pure black. Yes I am jealous. I will have a cold one. I will also be taking that lunch early. I just gave the symbol to my IT dept. to take care of.

Thought it would be a quick and dirty process. Thanks! enjoy the weekend.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report