Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

survey points

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
lambertb
247 Views, 2 Replies

survey points

If I have a survet file with a bunch of points andxref that into another dwg, does the survey file information respond to changing annotation scales? For example my survey file is 40 scale but my new drawing is 100 scale. The lines seem to update. Do the points?

C3D 2022 and 2024
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
IanMcClain
in reply to: lambertb

That depends:

Point styles can be set to scale according to one of the following: drawing scale, fixed scale, absolute scale, or relative to screen.

If the points in question use a style defined with drawing scale they will update according to the current drawing scale. You will only notice this in viewports; in model space the points will remain sized according to the source drawings scale.

pointstyle.png

Ian McClain
Message 3 of 3
lambertb
in reply to: IanMcClain

... If the points in question use a style defined with drawing scale they will update according to the current drawing scale. You will only notice this in viewports; in model space the points will remain sized according to the source drawings scale.

C3D 2022 and 2024

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report