Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey Data Collection Link

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
thendryx
624 Views, 3 Replies

Survey Data Collection Link

We recently tried to convert a RAW data file to FBK and the program aborted after running several setups.  I have viewed the raw data on the data collector, but there appears to be no error.  What other methods of conversion could I use to convert the RAW data file to a TXT file?  I was hoping that our local AutoCad/Topcon dealer would be able to have a work-around, but they seemed stumped too.  We have never encountered a problem usitlizing the Survey data Collection Link with any of our traverses prior to this time.

Thanks in advanced for any help,

TLH

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ToddRogers-WPM
in reply to: thendryx

Try Stringer Connect.  It's free and easy to use.  If you can't find it, post back here and I will get it to you.

Todd Rogers
Message 3 of 4
thendryx
in reply to: ToddRogers-WPM

Wow, thanks for the quick come-back.  However, when I accessed the site and tried to download I recieved as message "... StringerConnect.exe is not a valid Win32 application."  So I guess I'll have to check with our IT dept.

TLH

Message 4 of 4
ToddRogers-WPM
in reply to: thendryx

Right click on the file that is attached here, StringerConnect200811Install.png and select Save Target as...

Once downloaded, rename it from a .png to a .exe.

Todd Rogers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report