Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surfaces

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
danbonenfant
136 Views, 1 Reply

Surfaces

We need to have a method for deleting multiple surface lines in a single selection either by window, crossing or fence.

Adding a brealine creates new points in the surface and re-triangulates to these points. I would like to have breakine points deleted when the breakine is deleted without having to rebuild.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: danbonenfant

Dan, Excellent suggestions. These are both issues that have been identified - in particular your first suggestion. I am sure you have seen this, but there is an option to rebuild the surface dyanamically when a Terrain edit occurs. This option is called "Rebuild - Automatic". This does rebuild the surface when the breakline is deleted. However, your suggestion would improve the overall performance. Daniel Philbrick ISD Civil Development "danbonenfant" wrote in message news:30275406.1075728488869.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > We need to have a method for deleting multiple surface lines in a single selection either by window, crossing or fence. > > Adding a brealine creates new points in the surface and re-triangulates to these points. I would like to have breakine points deleted when the breakine is deleted without having to rebuild.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report