Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surfaces in Prospector

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
ignich
538 Views, 4 Replies

Surfaces in Prospector

Why can I not delete all the surfaces from my prospector.  It works for some but not others.  There is nothing left in the drawing; no points, lines ect. and there are no alignments or profiles.  The drawing is blank, yet the surfaces remain.  I think that there is some connection to another component, but I don't know what it is.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Sinc
in reply to: ignich

I seem to remember seeing that happen once...  I think I added some data to the Surface, so I could see it in modelspace.  Then I selected it in modelspace and erased it there.

Sinc
Message 3 of 5
mathewkol
in reply to: ignich

Select "Surfaces" in the prospector. Select all of them in the item view (botton half of the prospector). Right click and choose "Select". They should all be selected regardless of whether you can see anything or not. Then just use the Erase command or the Delete key.

If selecting the all at once doesn't work you can do one at a time.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 4 of 5
ignich
in reply to: mathewkol

Thank you Matt.  The "Select" then "Delete" worked.

Message 5 of 5
NoXrefs
in reply to: mathewkol

Thank you.  This was driving me crazy.  I really don't like how surfaces are handled in C3D.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report