Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surface Slope Labels

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
193 Views, 2 Replies

Surface Slope Labels

Is there a way to create surface slope labels on independent layers? I have multiple viewports on my sheets, and don't want to show all of the slope labels in every viewport. When I try to change the surface label style of certain labels, it changes all of the labels to the layer specified in the new label style. The original labels still have the original label style, but their layer is changed making it impossible to show only those labels I want in each viewport. Are these dependent on the surface style? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

The best way to tackle that would be to have a couple of different Surface Lable Styles and in the Surface Lable Style you can put the different styles on different layers, make sense?

Good Luck,
Melanie Santer
L.A. CAD
www.dirtdivac3d.blogspot.com
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I just thought about this, can't you just freeze the layers you don't want to see with the viewport active? That should do the trick, silly me! Make the viewport active and freeze the layers you don't want to see and then move on to the next viewport. This is just an AutoCAD thing!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report