Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surface creation or section views creating random lines

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
you2c05
553 Views, 1 Reply

Surface creation or section views creating random lines

I'm uploading the .dwg and .txt files.  I'm trying to get volume calcs cut and fill between two surfaces and when I compare the data between AGTEK's Highway 3D there is different results.  I looked into it to find these random line appearing in Autocad making what seems to be the problem.  Where are these coming from and how do I fix? Also, if you could anwser how can I insert a sectional following the 12'-23' offsets and dropping 1.16' down and adding it to my design surface. I want to make a big box there added to design surface. help?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
you2c05
in reply to: you2c05

Ok I found the problem, but don't know the best way to go about fixing it still.  The problem is that some sections when created have offsets quite larger then the ones or few next to it and the outer limits of the surface "skip" going through the farthest offset of the sections next to the large offset station. Thus, creating a "extra" section of surface that I don't want.  Any ideas anyone?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report