Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surface build panorama messages zoom function

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
annw2
163 Views, 1 Reply

Surface build panorama messages zoom function

When building surfaces, especially from contours, the panorama window often pops up with a message about data not being added because of crossing breaklines.  The zoom function will take me there and I can OFTEN immediately see what line is crossing, but the other 50% of the time, I can't see anything that is causing the error.

Why doesn't the zoom function highlight the point that is causing the problem, similar to the way that the boundary closed poly line function will have a cross on the point of the poly line that is causing the problem?

2014 - Added in 2015?

Ann Wingert, P.E.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
doni49
in reply to: annw2

That sounds like a nice feature request.

I can't tell you how often (if at all) it's been reported to them. But if nobody reports it (such as assuming that someone else already has), then they'll never know about it -- and the more people who DO report it, the more chance it'll get fixed/added.

Bug reports/feature requests can be sent at the following address.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1109794

And if you're on subscription, I'd also open a support ticket reporting the bug/feature request that way too.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report