Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

superelevation

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
343 Views, 3 Replies

superelevation

The cross sections do not display the correct cross slope for superelevated sections. I have redefined the templates and regions and checked the SE parameters. I have also edited the design control for each individual section. Still, the cross slope is not correct. Does anyone have any points or tips for additional settings I may have missed, or has anyone experienced the same problem? Any input would be welcome.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Beth, You're in the wrong newsgroup. This one is for the new Civil 3D program - which doesn't have road sections yet. Try posting to the autodesk.land-desktop newsgroup. Glen "Beth Schatz" wrote in message news:11740739.1077189348914.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > The cross sections do not display the correct cross slope for superelevated sections. I have redefined the templates and regions and checked the SE parameters. I have also edited the design control for each individual section. Still, the cross slope is not correct. Does anyone have any points or tips for additional settings I may have missed, or has anyone experienced the same problem? Any input would be welcome.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Hi Beth, When you Edit the Design Control for individual sections, the software assumes you know what you are doing and does not calculate those sections. [Cross-sections][Design control][Reset Design Control] will remove all your hand editing and allow the system to compute the Super-elevation. If your super-elevation is still not showing then there will be an error somewhere in your setup of the super-elevation. -- Laurie Comerford CADApps www.cadapps.com.au "Beth Schatz" wrote in message news:11740739.1077189348914.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > The cross sections do not display the correct cross slope for superelevated sections. I have redefined the templates and regions and checked the SE parameters. I have also edited the design control for each individual section. Still, the cross slope is not correct. Does anyone have any points or tips for additional settings I may have missed, or has anyone experienced the same problem? Any input would be welcome.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Are you using the "Process Sections" after editing the design control? "Beth Schatz" wrote in message news:11740739.1077189348914.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... | The cross sections do not display the correct cross slope for superelevated sections. I have redefined the templates and regions and checked the SE parameters. I have also edited the design control for each individual section. Still, the cross slope is not correct. Does anyone have any points or tips for additional settings I may have missed, or has anyone experienced the same problem? Any input would be welcome.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report