Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superelevation

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
civco
120 Views, 1 Reply

Superelevation

When I change a curve radius, I update the corridor but the super diagram does not change. The only way to get the super diagram to update is to click on the super properties tab but when I do that it resets all the curves to the default values. Then I have to go through and edit all my curves to the super criteria I want to use. There has got to be a better way but I cannot find it. It takes me an hour to change the radius of one curve and get my super diagram updated.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
wang890
in reply to: civco

no easy way out man, hopefully your superelevation xml file is set up properly which it will do most curves right. then you still have to edit it. the superelevation table is not dynamic in civil 3d. which i think they really should do some work on. especially make it so it can deal with compound spiral curve spiral, complicated geometry like that.

still, come to think about it , it's still way better than LDD superelevation. at least it can interpolate linearly when sampled at a closer interval.
Stantec
Dell Precision 5530, Prism M320PU, C3D 14/17/19

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report