Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superelevation Output

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
brian.lord
399 Views, 4 Replies

Superelevation Output

I would like to provide field staff stationing where the grade changes along the slope. i.e. 0% =1+00 -1%= 2+00 -2%= 3+00. -3 = 4+00and so on.

Any ideas would be helpful...Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
sboon
in reply to: brian.lord

Welcome to the board Brian.

I'm not sure that I understand what you're trying to do.  Do you want some sort of a report showing the slopes at intervals along the road, or do you just want the critical superelevation stations?  There are methods for showing super along a profile, or labels that can be displayed in plan view, or various reports.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 5
brian.lord
in reply to: sboon

Along the road, critical stations are already in cross sections. As you move down station the "cross slope" is what im looking for.
Message 4 of 5
Jay_B

A Superelevation report can be generated for the alignment by exporting data from the tabular editor.

Select Alignment > Modify Panel on Ribbon > Superelevation drop down > view tabular editor > Export superelevation data.

Export super.PNG

Another option would be to create a Superelvation View, Tutorial file Superelevation-5.dwg has an example.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 5 of 5
klugb

You can also use the "Lane Slope Report" from the toolbox-Corridor and save to excel so you can get rid of any columns you don't want.

See image

Bruce Klug, P.E.
AutoCAD Expert Elite Alumni
AutoCAD Civil 3D Certified Professional
Civil 3D 2023.2.1

Win 10 Enterprise, 64-bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report