Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superelevation band problem c3d 2012

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
GZE
Advocate
1164 Views, 4 Replies

Superelevation band problem c3d 2012

I have this problem when I create multiple profile views in civil 3d 2012 for plan and profile sheets the line showing left and right inside/outside lanes disappear from the band (see the attached png). This problem occurs only when i create multiple profile views, the lines are only displayed at the begining of superelevation up to the end of superelevation of the last curve in the alignment and if the alignment contains no curve only the reference line is diplayed

Thank You

Humphrey GZE
Civil 3D 2013 64bit SP1
Elitebook 8540w
Core i7 2.8GHz, 8Gig RAM
NVIDIA Quadro FX880
160Gb SSD
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
niedzwiad_uk
in reply to: GZE

Unfortunately I don't have an answer for this one but (surprise surprise) I have a similar problem. My superelevation band is missing text information. It draws the lines but does not label them.

Sadly this happens to other bands too.

The only workaround, which sometimes works, I have found is to create "incomplete" band than delete it and without closing Profile Properties dialog box create a new one (preferably of a different style). I know it sounds like a hit and miss method but can't find anything more scientific.

@Autodesk

I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to sort out that sort of problems (some lasting from version 2007) rather than repackaging and bloating next 20XX version of C3D.

Anyway, if anyone could constructively contribute to this thread it would help a lot.

Message 3 of 5
GZE
Advocate
in reply to: niedzwiad_uk

Same problem happened once , my work around was to go to profile view properties then click ok, when it regenerates text appeared as expected.

Humphrey GZE
Civil 3D 2013 64bit SP1
Elitebook 8540w
Core i7 2.8GHz, 8Gig RAM
NVIDIA Quadro FX880
160Gb SSD
Message 4 of 5
niedzwiad_uk
in reply to: GZE

Superelevation band is not the only one, which behaves like that. Anyway I'm sure it will be still an issue in C3D 2021 🙂

Message 5 of 5
BANI_INDICA
in reply to: niedzwiad_uk

so far any solutions ? even after 2017

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report