Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subassembly composer install error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
randyspear6624
268 Views, 1 Reply

subassembly composer install error

2012 subassembly composer will not install. I initially installed with no erros but like alot of others, it wasn't actually installed. After cleaning registry, rebooting, uninstalling/reinstalling etc. I'm now getting an error that the support pack has to be uninstalled. (it's not installed)

ugh... same old same old.

c3d 212 sp3 64bit

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: randyspear6624

Civil 3d Subassembly is listed in Programees and features, but not listed in Start menu and as well as No desktop icon.And it is Uninstalling also.

Please help me in this issue.

@randyspear6624 wrote:

2012 subassembly composer will not install. I initially installed with no erros but like alot of others, it wasn't actually installed. After cleaning registry, rebooting, uninstalling/reinstalling etc. I'm now getting an error that the support pack has to be uninstalled. (it's not installed)

c3d 212 sp3 64bit

@randyspear6624 wrote:

c3d 212 sp3 64bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report