Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subassemblies not Displaying Correctly in Section Views

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1214 Views, 2 Replies

Subassemblies not Displaying Correctly in Section Views

Afternoon All,

I am running a corridor in Civil 3D 2012 that has two baselines.  I have read past postings regarding issues with multiple baselines in section views, but understand this problem was eliminated in 2012? In any case, this does not seem to by my issue.  Attached you will find a section view through the two baselines (one is for a general overlay, the second for widening).  The section view seems to display correctly at station 3+75, but 25' feet further down the road it does not display the corridor assemblies correctly (as can be seen by the lack of a ditch and shoulder overlay in the second image).

I have checked the code styles to make sure all links are included, as well as the comparing section view properties.  All settings and styles appear to be the same, and the corridor seems to be built correctly.  If I sample the Finished Grade corridor surface, it displays in section view as if the ditch were there (see third image).

Does anyone have any ideas or have you seen this before?  Any insight is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

GKG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mathewkol
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes 2012 can show corridors from other baselines within your section views, but not all of it. Any corridor from any other baseline will show ONLY shapes, no links. Any generic link, and simple line (sidewalk inside boulevard etc) will not show.

You still need a surface for these.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

How does it choose which baseline to display correctly and is this fixed in 2013?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report