Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub Asssembly Composer problem

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
neilyj666
178 Views, 3 Replies

Sub Asssembly Composer problem

I've created a subassembly in SAC 2014 and have imported to my tool pallette but when I try to add to my drawing I get .NET classes error.

Any ideas or solutions?

Thanks

neilyj (No connection with Autodesk other than using the products in the real world)
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

AEC Collection 2024 UKIE (mainly Civil 3D UKIE and IW)
Win 11 Pro x64, 1Tb Primary SSD, 1Tb Secondary SSD
64Gb RAM Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-11855M CPU @ 3.2GHz
NVIDIA RTX A5000 16Gb, Dual 27" Monitor, Dell Inspiron 7760
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
doni49
in reply to: neilyj666

HI Neil.  If you post your pkt file, I'll try opening it here and see what happens.

What I've currently got installed here is pretty much OOTB C3D.  We're transitioning from 2012 to 2014 and the boss is working on porting the customizations over.  He hasn't done any of that on my machine -- but installed it so I could "get used to any changes made in 2014".

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 4

My bet is you don't have .NET 4.5 installed on your machine. Although C3D 2014 only required 4.0, an update to SAC made it where you have to 4.5 installed to use SAC SAs.

Mike Robertson
FL. Dept. of Transportation
CADD Applications Developer
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for the replies - I just opened it up in SAC and saved as new file and then added to tool pallette and I was able to use the assembly

neilyj (No connection with Autodesk other than using the products in the real world)
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

AEC Collection 2024 UKIE (mainly Civil 3D UKIE and IW)
Win 11 Pro x64, 1Tb Primary SSD, 1Tb Secondary SSD
64Gb RAM Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-11855M CPU @ 3.2GHz
NVIDIA RTX A5000 16Gb, Dual 27" Monitor, Dell Inspiron 7760

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report