Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub-assembly not showing in corridor

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Roadapple
1706 Views, 2 Replies

Sub-assembly not showing in corridor

I have created a corridor of an exit ramp.  Part way through the corridor, the left side slope isn't generated.

The subgrade doesn't exist.  My question is why?

If you look at the images attached.  In the Sideslope to no side slope.png image that the corridor has a side slope and ditch at 10+600.  Also in the 10+600.png image.  But at 10+610 there is no side slope.  There is OG surface out far enough, but it seems that in the 10+610.png image that there isn't enough OG surface.   Orignally there was survey data missing in this area and it was added after the fact to the OG surface.  Why doesn't the corridor recognize it, if that is the case.  I have updated and syncronized the heck out of everything, but it still doesn't seem to work.

Any help would be appreciated.

I should point out that this is in meters (the cross sections are 10m apart) and that it is the same Assembly being used for this area.  Also all targets are consistant through this area as well.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
tcorey
in reply to: Roadapple

You could find out if it's a surface problem by steepening the slope in the area of concern. If it daylights at the steeper slope, double-check to be sure you don't have a Hide Boundary in the area where the daylighting might occur. Also, double check your surface to be sure you have enough room to catch.

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 3 of 3
sboon
in reply to: Roadapple

Are there any parameter overrides being used in the corridor?

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report