Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub assembly Composer - One or more subassembly .Net classes could not be found

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
boberdorf
8861 Views, 4 Replies

Sub assembly Composer - One or more subassembly .Net classes could not be found

This seems like a common problem, but I cant seem to find a definative answer.

I work in rail so there is not a specific stock subassembly that suits my need.  I created one using subassembly composer.  However when I went to import it I recieved the following message:

One or more subassembly .Net classes could not be found. Check Event Viewer for more information. Continue?

The event viewer doesnt contain anything related.  I have attached a screen shot of the error and the custom property proposerties.

I have changed to a new computer and did a complete install of Infrastructure Suite 2014 (hoping the problem would be fixed), however I have the same error.  The software indicates it is up to date.  Annoyingly, I now get the error all the time.

I would appreciate any guidance on solving this problem as it is causing me considerable inconvenience.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Jay_B
in reply to: boberdorf

Sounds like possibly the same issue as THIS thread.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 5
boberdorf
in reply to: Jay_B

Thanks for the response.

I have reinstalled the .NET software as recommended in that post but the problem still persists.  I think the .NET was actually already installed but needed "repairing".

Do you think it is necessary to do a complete uninstall and reinstall?

I also have AutoCAD 2012 installed on my computer (it came with it).  Do you think it is necessary to remove this?

Message 4 of 5
boberdorf

To close out this issue, I contacted Autodesk support.  With regards to Infrastructure Development Suite 2014, the error message seems to be linked to the ANZ Content 2014 Palette.  The error did not occur on other pallettes.

Message 5 of 5
qui_pth

Thank you so much. I repair Net frame work 4.6.2 and it doesn't appear this error. Thanks again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report