Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

structure drag callout leader

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
385 Views, 4 Replies

structure drag callout leader

Ok I have been trying for weeks and still cat get it to work. I am trying to make my drag out leader to look like a pline with a width of 0 on one side and a width of 4 on the other for civil 3d 2012. See attached

Thanks

Holland

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: Anonymous

What have you tried thus far?

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

The only thing I can get to look somewhat close is a thick leader line with a large arrow. It works but not what I am looking for.

Thanks

Holland

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

hollandjg,

i'm afraid you're banging your head up against a wall that will not move until autodesk adds more customization options to the leaders.   Since i could not find any possible way to accomplish this using the out of the box leader options, I have been turning the leaders to no display and supplementing with autocad polylines.    One nice thing they did do is make the labels available to o-snap so that the polyline can osnap to the corner or midpoint of the labels.

I have posted this addition to the wish list.   It might help if you add a comment there.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Dan,

That is what I thought. Thank you for looking into this.

Holland 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report