Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

structure defaults

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jmatte2004
223 Views, 3 Replies

structure defaults

i have some existing drainage pipe and structures in a base plan that i need to change the invert (which is the easy part) and the top elevation to the existing top elevation that does not meet the minimum presect in civil 3d 2012 is there a way to change these min. to match my exisitng elevation for example i have a catch basin invert is 15.45 top is 17.56 with a 18" rcp  the cover will be less than 12" and i need to change this.

jason m.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
SethHall
in reply to: jmatte2004

From the sound of your description it appears that some constraint of the structure may be holding you back. Something like SBPC (Pipe Barrel Clearance) could be the culprit. You may be able to edit this in Part Builder to get the desired results in your design.

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder
Message 3 of 4
jmatte2004

this is exactly what it is, just haven't found a way to edit the pipe barral clearance yet, but when i try and edit it in part building i get an error saving xml file when i save it, any clues to fix that

Message 4 of 4
SethHall

Try running Civil 3D "as administrator" and see if that helps.

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report