Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Structure Table Style

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jahunt05
573 Views, 2 Replies

Storm Structure Table Style

I have set up a table style to display the type of structure, top of casting, and invert in and out elevations. I have also added a column to display the depth (rim to sump height). When the structure is a headwall, no depth is needed; however, the table displays this data as "???". Is there a way to only show depths greater than zero within the table editor for rim to sump height?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dgordon
in reply to: jahunt05

you might be able to build an expression that shrinks the text really small when a certain condition exists therefore making it look as if it's not there.

Also if only 1 or 2 structures have the question marks why not just use a wipeout to cover them.

Dan

Civil 3D 2013
Win 7 Pro x64
Intel Xeon 2.0GHz
12Gb Ram
ATI Firepro 4800
Dell T5500
www.preinnewhof.com
Message 3 of 3
BrianHailey
in reply to: dgordon

@DGordon wrote:

you might be able to build an expression that shrinks the text really small when a certain condition exists therefore making it look as if it's not there.

Also if only 1 or 2 structures have the question marks why not just use a wipeout to cover them.

Unfortunately, you can't use an expression for the height of the text within a table. It works just fine within a label style, just won't work for a table. You can use the expression within the table however. I was hoping an expression like IF({Rim to Sump Height},{Rim to Sump Height},-1) and simply tell the text component to hide negative values but that doesn't seem to work. It seems that if there is no {Rim to Sump Height} it simply returns ??? if that value is ever querried.

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report