Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station Offset to Points report not working

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
LK_Indy
599 Views, 2 Replies

Station Offset to Points report not working

A co-worker asked if I could create a report that listed the station and offset values for selected points & alignment.  After selecting "execute" for the Station Offset to Points report, the file gets hung up before I can select the points and alignment I want.

I've tried xml-ing out the desired points & alignment into another file and running the report from there as suggested in related threads but the issue remains.

All other reports under Alignment and Points work fine (drawing does not have other C3D objects).

I'm using C3D 2011 version 3.

Thanks,

Larry

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
wfberry
in reply to: LK_Indy

I am not positive but previously we had to have Internet Explorer as our primary browser.  Perhaps that is the problem.

Bill

Message 3 of 3
matt100372
in reply to: wfberry

Hi we have just upgraded to a network licence of Civils 3D from the the free trial. The service packs are all upto date however my reports manager just hangs as well and I have to froce quit the drawing. Any ideas We use IE as our internet browser many Thanks matt

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report