Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station offset label size

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
pserpas
636 Views, 4 Replies

Station offset label size

Add Label - Alignment - Station\Offset and also the Single Segment tools to label geometry based on a CL Const.  I cannot find the text size controls without exploding the label, which I don't want to do.

Where is the text size control for these labels?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
BrianHailey
in reply to: pserpas

It's in the label style. You set it up the size you want them to plot, not the size you want them in the drawing.

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 3 of 5
pserpas
in reply to: BrianHailey

I'm not seeing a label style dialog like the one I see for text styles (the little arrow on the bottom of the text pulldown on the annotate tab of the ribbon)

Message 4 of 5
BrianHailey
in reply to: pserpas

Sounds like this is your first foree into the world of Civil 3D. Check out the tutorials (there are some on labels and label styles). Read a book. Read some blogs. Get some traiing. If you go blindly into Civil 3D, you'll end up so frustrated that you'll probably break a few keyboards.

HERE is a link to the tutorial on lable styles.

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 5 of 5
pserpas
in reply to: BrianHailey

Trust me, you're preaching to the choir.  Out of the blue, my firm decides to go "Civil 3d" with no training, no one with any experience and a deadline for submittal.  I wouldn't be begging for help if I weren't desparate.  I already had bought a 800 page book called Mastering AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011; I haven't had time to work it.

However, thanks a lot for the tutorial link.  I understand you guys get frustrated with people who won't try to understand something before they post here for help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report