Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slope / Surface Analysis

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
179 Views, 1 Reply

Slope / Surface Analysis

I performed an analysis of a surface that I created to determine slopes. I am able to view the results in color and insert a table, but I am unable to figure out how to view the percentage of the areas within the surface that falls within the analysis area. i.e. 1-10% X s.f. 10-15% Y s.f. 15-50% Z s.f. I need to know the values of X,Y and Z. I know this is possible in LDD. Is it possible in Civil3D? Thanks for any help on this. Rob
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Rob, Hopefully you have your answer. If not, go to the settings tab in the toolspace, Surface, Slope, and either make new or edit Standard. In the Data Prop tab, click the plus sign to add a column. Double click in the Column Value cell, pulldown to area (2d or 3d), hit the arrow to add the values to the preview window and OK out. Here are some screenshots for clarity. Pat "John Meyer Consulting (Rob Aiello)" wrote in message news:41b600e5_3@newsprd01... > I performed an analysis of a surface that I created to determine slopes. I > am able to view the results in color and insert a table, but I am unable to > figure out how to view the percentage of the areas within the surface that > falls within the analysis area. > > i.e. 1-10% X s.f. > 10-15% Y s.f. > 15-50% Z s.f. > > I need to know the values of X,Y and Z. I know this is possible in LDD. Is > it possible in Civil3D? > > Thanks for any help on this. > > Rob > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report