Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slope Stake Report missing stations

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Roadapple
1229 Views, 6 Replies

Slope Stake Report missing stations

I have created a slope stake report and have just noticed that there are stations missing.  The stations are there in the cross secitons but not there in the slope stake report.

Can anyhow offer advice on how to remedy this?

All sample lines were created at the same time.  All surfaces are present throughout the entire cooridor.

I am fairly new to Civil 3D, but this just doesn't make any sense to me.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
tcorey
in reply to: Roadapple

How did you have it sample the sections, at intervals or from corridor stations? If you sampled at intervals, possibly sampling from corridor stations would help? Do the missing stations look to be only geometry point and other odd stations or are some of the regularly-spaced stations missing?

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 3 of 7
Roadapple

I created the sample lines from intervals.  I have also tried from corridor stations and it gives me the same thing. Upon further review, I notice that where there is a spiral for a curve, is where there are missing cross sections.  I have four curves in my alignment.  All have spirals in and out of the curves, but only the middle two have cross sections in the spirals.  For our stationing, we have 25m intervals through curves and along tangents and 20m through spirals.  The first curve and the last curve don't have 20m intervals through the spirals, they show 25m intervals.  But even these 25m interval stations don't show up in the cross sections or in the slope stake report.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Message 4 of 7
tcorey

How about if you manually add stations where you need them? Do those appear in the report?

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 5 of 7
Roadapple

I have added stations manually but to no avail.  They do not appear in the slope stake report.  It must have something to do with the spiral because even the 25m stations don't show up in the spirals.  - But then again, why do the 20m stations show up in the spirals for the other curves???? 

I am stumped on this one. 

Message 6 of 7
rtoles05

I am having the same issue when creating a Slope Stake report. Sample Lines were created using the 50' intervals. Did you ever find a solution or the cause? Thanks

Message 7 of 7
Roadapple
in reply to: rtoles05

Ok, I finally figured this out.

The Slope Stake Note frequency is based off of the Frequency in the Corridor NOT the Sample Lines.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report