Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slope Stake Report Issues

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Roadapple
712 Views, 2 Replies

Slope Stake Report Issues

When trying to create a Slope Stake Report a window pops up and states "No corridors in Hwy Design.dwg".

The drawing is called Hwy Design.  And there are corridors in it.  I can select them and edit them and everything.  I just can't create a slope stake report.

I should also mention that for some unknown reason I have a corridor that is no longer there.  I don't know if I accidentally deleted it, but it is not there. The alignment was gone.  The profile was gone.  The cross sections and even the mass haul diagram.  All gone.

- I am new to civil 3d and had everything in one drawing.   And yes, I will never do that again!

But even after re-creating the alignment and the corridor and cross sections, it still gives me the message that there are no corridors in the drawing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
tcorey
in reply to: Roadapple

Post your drawing and someone here will take a look...

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 3 of 3
Roadapple
in reply to: tcorey

Thanks but problem solved.

I had an older version of the drawing and all I did was copy the alignment from it to the newer version.  I associated the corridor with it and was able to generate slope stake notes.  I had to recreate the sample lines to get cross sections and recreate the profile view.  But it is working.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report