Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slope Stake Report Error - "No link available in select Alignment"

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
LeafRiders
1272 Views, 2 Replies

Slope Stake Report Error - "No link available in select Alignment"

I've attached a screenshot of the error I get when I try to run slope stake reports. I have 8 lanes of road and 2 out of 8 have no issues at all. The error shown does NOT appear and all the link codes become available for the slopestake report. I have attached this image as well. I have nothing to go on at this point. The design is finished, i'm in a bind, and good old Civil 3D descides to stick it to "the man". haha Any help would be huge, calling all gurus!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jeff_M
in reply to: LeafRiders

Any chance of seeing the dwg file? Dropbox or Autodesk360 are 2 ways to share large files.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 3
LeafRiders
in reply to: Jeff_M

No can do, corporate privacy policy...

What I did do was save it out, delete my other sample line groups from the alignment except for my every 25m SL Group, and it gave me the links to generate a report. A very good work around but a poor one at that. Ultimately Autodesk is saying you can't have more than 1 sample line group some of the time, because if you do your slope stake note report won't work properly.

Sad thing is 2 out of 8 lanes work fine with the same SL Groups available. Not sure what the bug is here, but it's completely random. Would like a solution, versus this work around, but for now at least I won't look like a fool.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report