AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

scott
Message 1 of 3 (224 Views)

Single Errant Corridor Section in Cul De Sac

224 Views, 2 Replies
02-06-2013 02:56 PM

See the attached image.  I have a single corridor "section" that extends from the 'tip' of my cul-de-sac back to the start of the alignment.  Any thoughts on what is causing this?

I scoured the group before posting and didn't see anything quite the same.

Would it have something to do with the corridor line being parallel to the alignment?

Thanks.

*Expert Elite*
sboon
Message 2 of 3 (199 Views)

Re: Single Errant Corridor Section in Cul De Sac

02-06-2013 08:31 PM in reply to: scott

Would it have something to do with the corridor line being parallel to the alignment?

More than likely.  Can you delete the offending corridor section?  Another option may be to edit the centerline alignment to add a very small circular segment at the center of the culdesac, so that the corridor can target it properly.

scott
Message 3 of 3 (183 Views)

Re: Single Errant Corridor Section in Cul De Sac

02-07-2013 06:50 AM in reply to: scott

I ended up splitting the baseline into two regions to solve this.  I created two regions with a 0.1' gap to avoid the point where the alignment was parallel to the offending corridor section.  It 'worked' but might not be the preferred solution.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!