Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sight Distance

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
kumaran
372 Views, 1 Reply

Sight Distance

Hi all

I need an urgent help please.

Can I check sight distances in LDD / Civil design for a road having vertical and horizontal curve occurring at same time?

Thanks for any help.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: kumaran

Hi, We have some tools in our Smart Pack for LDT to check sight distances in LDT. http://www.pd5d.com/english/html/LDTapps.html#Sight%20Distance As well, you may be interested in checking out RDV which is specifically designed for Civil 3D. There you can set up a sight distance simulation and actually see whether or not the sight distance marker disappears along the alignment. If you did the design in LDT you can easily import it into Civil 3D to try it out. www.rdvsystems.com Good Luck, Natan "kumaran" wrote in message news:13355537.1111985183935.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hi all > > I need an urgent help please. > > Can I check sight distances in LDD / Civil design for a road having vertical and horizontal curve occurring at same time? > > Thanks for any help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report