Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

show grading grip

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
wang890
777 Views, 3 Replies

show grading grip

i have some drawings where i can click on the grading object and i can slide the grip to change the station of the slope grading. that is of course with partial grading.

where is the control to turn that grip on that now i have a dwg just can't show that grip at all?

Stantec
Dell Precision 5530, Prism M320PU, C3D 14/17/19
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jmayo-EE
in reply to: wang890

I don't think there is a switch to turn these on/off. I am thinking that either,

1. The grading is on a closed feature line and was applied to the entire length of the feature line. This grip does not show in this case. To work around this do not say yes when prompted to apply the grading to the entire length. Instead say no and leave a tiny gap iin the grading.

2. The grading is corrupt. Try audit, recover or recreating it.

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
mathewkol

In addition to John's reply, if you already have a grading the grades the full length, you don't have to remove it and start again. Just add a transition.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 4 of 4
wang890

i was grading partially.

actually i figured it out. you have to click on the perpendicular featureline on the left and right edges then the flattened blue grip shows up. i was clicking on the grading object itself. which i am sure worked before. oh well.

thanks guys.

Bob

Stantec
Dell Precision 5530, Prism M320PU, C3D 14/17/19

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report