Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sholder Elevation Target

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
AllenJessup
313 Views, 1 Reply

Sholder Elevation Target

I have an assembly that mates a LaneOutsideSuper to a SholderVerticalSubbase. I'm using FeatureLines for targets. One FL is the ETW and the other is the edge of shoulder. I have them targeted horizontally but in the corridor it looks like the LaneOutsideSuper stretches to the outside edge of the shoulder line and eliminates the shoulder. Vertically I don't see any way to target the outside of the shoulder.
The situation I have is areas where there are no shoulder transitioning to an area of shoulder and back out. This is also in an area of super elevation where the traveled way is super elevated but the shoulder isn't.
This project was started a dozen years ago and has gone through many versions of LDT and I brought it into C3D 2007. I'm now on 2009. I probably wouldn't do it this way if I was starting out now but I can't start over again at this point. I'm attaching a shot of the Target Mapping dialog box.
Thanks,
Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
lfcerutti
in reply to: AllenJessup

Did you solve the problem? 

I need the same thing right now wid C3D 2017

Federico Cerutti
Civil Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report