AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

testtry
Message 1 of 3 (246 Views)

Shifted Profile within Profile View

246 Views, 2 Replies
01-22-2013 03:03 PM

Frustration.....

I have an issue with a profile referenced into a plan sheet that is shifted when I view it in the plan sheet viewport.  The profile stationing is correct in the profile dwg file and in the plan sheet dwg it is referenced into.  But when I switch from model space to paper space in my layout sheet (the file the profile dwg  is referenced into) the profile moves to the wrong station within my profile view in paper space.

The profile start station is 0+00, but it shifts to -1+00 within the viewport of my layout sheet.

The scales are the same between the dwg files (50) and the Annotation scale matches the dwg scales.

*Expert Elite*
mathewk
Message 2 of 3 (237 Views)

Re: Shifted Profile within Profile View

01-22-2013 04:35 PM in reply to: testtry

I "think" I know what you mean.  I have a client with a similar issue.  Edit the profile view style and set the "Axis Offset" in the Grid tab to a value of 0.0.

Matt Kolberg
Cansel - Autodesk Division
http://www.cansel.ca/
Distinguished Contributor
kyheulon
Message 3 of 3 (109 Views)

Re: Shifted Profile within Profile View

11-26-2013 06:58 AM in reply to: testtry

WHEN IS AUTODESK GOING TO FIX THIS!!!!  HOW MANY MORE RELEASES DO WE HAVE TO PAY FOR UNTIL THIS IS FIXED!!!!

(loud angry words)

I wish that made me feel better, but it really doesn't.

Keith

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.