Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet set publish issues

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Slice0226
319 Views, 1 Reply

Sheet set publish issues

I created an alignment, a profile, and the proposed vertical curvature on the profile. I then created view frames, then a sheet set within the drawing.

I choose the C3D layout 24x36 template (one that came with the program) on a 1:50" scale(layout)

My profiles that were generated are not spaced adequately. I want one profile per sheet and this drawing is making multiple's on each sheet(either scale is off or i missed something). I want it to take up the entire viewport. So it's a basic transportation cad drawing.

. Here is a screenshot of what I am talking about. I am aiming for it to look similar to Screenshot 2014-03-18 09.56.21.png. (just different layout etc)

I am new to C3d, bare with me. C3D 2014 audodesk educational product. I didn't attach a drawing because the forum said my post is too big

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
tcorey
in reply to: Slice0226

When you go to Create Sheets, get to the Profile Views page, under Other profile view options, pick Profile View Wizard. On the Profile View Height page, be sure Split Profile View is not checked.

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report