Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sheet set profiles not showing

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
bf
Advocate
1417 Views, 9 Replies

sheet set profiles not showing

C3D 2014.  In my drawing, I have an existing ground surface, an alignment and some feature lines I used to create a profile view with an eg profile and some superimposed profiles.  When I create the sheet set, I don't get any profiles in my profile views.  Any help?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
tcorey
in reply to: bf

Are you using Plan Production tools, or just creating your own sheets within Sheet Set Manager?

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut
Message 3 of 10
EJMartinez

Have you added the surface to the profile?? In the toolspace under the prospector tab, under alignments, check the profile to see if there is a surface that is being used.
Message 4 of 10
bf
Advocate
in reply to: tcorey

am using sheet sets creation. i.e. create view frames-create sheet sets.  Section sheet set came out perfect.

Message 5 of 10
bf
Advocate
in reply to: EJMartinez

yes sir I have surfaces being used by the profiles.

Message 6 of 10
bf
Advocate

and yea, never mind, it was a bonehead setting on my part.

Message 7 of 10
Cadd-mandu

bf - what was the setting that fixed your problem?  I have the same problem but the only fix is to synchronize my surfaces before plotting but this step cannot occur when plotting via Sheet Set Manager.  IT has suggested setting the ground lines to "static" but that is not an option since I need them to update as grading changes occur and I also want the profiles to correctly linetype the lines as dashed lines.

Thanks

Message 8 of 10
Joe-Bouza

PlZ expand upon your solution. What may be "boneheaded" to you may be a game changer for someone else. Don't be shy
Thank you

Joseph D. Bouza, P.E. (one of 'THOSE' People)

HP Z210 Workstation
Intel Xeon CPU E31240 @ 3.30 Hz
12 GB Ram

Note: Its all Resistentialism, so keep calm and carry on

64 Bit Win10 OS
Message 9 of 10
mcolmanRA8D7
in reply to: Cadd-mandu

For me, I realized that the profile views were displaying, but not in my current drawing. They were in the model space of the drawing I specified for all of the sheets. 

Message 10 of 10
msmirnovLXXW5
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

probably too late to help but maybe helpful to someone else...

The issue in my case was that the profile view elevation range was set to 0 to 5

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report