Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet set not opening/blank

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ChazBraz
967 Views, 3 Replies

Sheet set not opening/blank

I have a project with a sheet set (both created in C3D 2012) that was working fine up until a couple of days ago.  Now, when I open the sheet set, there is nothing there.  And any sheet set I open is blank.  Any ideas??

Civil 3D 2012 (current SPs) 64x

Windows 7 Ultimate 64x

8GB RAM

Charles
Civil 3D 2020
Alienware Aurora R8
Win 10 Pro
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JeffPaulsen
in reply to: ChazBraz

Set SSLOCATE=1 & SSMAUTOOPEN=1.

I have heard others state that, even with those variables set correctly, occasionally they will get a sheet set that will not open automatically. I have not heard of a solution.

Jeff Paulsen
Civil 3D 2020.4 | Win 10 Pro N 64-bit
Xeon W-2223 @ 3.60GHz, 32GB Ram | NVidia Quadro P2200
Message 3 of 4
Jeff_M
in reply to: ChazBraz

I had this issue a few weeks ago, opened a sheet set and nothing showed. Opened the same SS on a different PC and all files were fine. I ended up having to do a complete uninstall, reinstall of C3D2012.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 4 of 4
LyleHardin
in reply to: Jeff_M

Well, The same thing just happened to us and we don't really know why.

I opened a SS this morning that 2 others were working on. Nothing unusual so far.

But.

It was empty. I assumed since it was a new project, it just hadn't been set up properly.

I added some drawings and filled in some properties.

This afternoon, the two other people got out of AutoCAD and when they got back in, the SSM was empty.

They had spent most of the morning renaming/renumbering the files in SSM so the restoration from yesterday was ot good. After several more restoration attempts, we had to just recreate the SS. (Easier than re-pathing everything) Not too bad, only a couple dozen drawings, but still.... what the heck happened?

During the process, I opened up other SSs and they, too, were blank. Scary!

I'm scared to open SS with my machine now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report